Through its partnership with the NeuroNova Centre and the regional Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) team, Living Well is able to offer the 12-week Level 1 version of the Mindfulness-Based Chronic Pain Management (MBCPM™) in southeastern Ontario.
Who Should Take It?
Those living in South East Ontario with any chronic condition – pain, neuralgias, anxiety, depression, stress, or others.
FREE – The cost is covered by the Living Well Program if participants attend at least 6 weeks of the course.
The Level 1 course is offered twice a year; in the spring and in the fall. Participants attend once a week for about 2.5 hours each week, for 12 weeks.
Partner Sites with Ontario’s publicly funded healthcare:
- Belleville and Quinte West community Health Centre (Belleville & Trenton)
- Napanee Area Community Health Centre (Napanee)
- North Lanark Community Health Centres (Lanark)
- Perth & Smiths Falls District Hospital (Perth & Smiths Falls)
- Prince Edward Family Health Team (Picton & Wellington)
- Rideau Community Health Services (Smiths Falls & Brockville)
- Sharbot Lake Family Health Team (Sharbot Lake)
- Street Health Centre (Kingston)
To be added to the waiting list for the Level 1 Mindfulness workshops in one or more locations, please complete the Registration/Referral Form below and return to us via email or mail.
Mindfulness Matters Drop-in Classes
Living Well also coordinates and funds Mindfulness Matters Drop-In Classes for those who would like to continue practicing and discussing with others the skills they have learned. These maintenance classes are open to those who have taken at least two Mindfulness courses (e.g. Level 1 twice, Level 1 and 2, Emotional Skills etc.) and live in South East Ontario. Those having taken similar Mindfulness courses elsewhere may also attend with pre-approval. Registration is not required and it is free to attend.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: 613-542-2949 ext.1179
Email: [email protected]